Why Cape Cod?
- 15 Year Coating Warranty
- PEFC certified
- Natural look
- Proven resistance to all weather conditions
- Minimal maintenance
- Attractive standard colour range
- Contributes to carbon neutral construction
- Factory coated system with colour matched nails
- Easy to install, only basic tools required
- Complete system includes fascias, trims and corners
- Colour matching service available from a wide choice
- Coated with high performance PPG Olympic machine coat
- Preservative treated timber
- 100% usable
- Wide range of profiles
Cape Cod is PEFC certified
Using this system, Vincent Timber is able to supply a wide range of materials which are fully compliant with DEFRA. This covers all legal, sustainable and certification requirements to allow architects to specify with total confidence.
Let your imagination go wild. Our designers have selected a wide range of ten standard colours based on current trends and traditional favourites. But if you have something specific in mind, our colour laboratory is fitted with the best technology for capturing your inspiration and ensuring it can be reproduced correctly, every time. This colour match service will give you a colour sample, so you can see exactly how your cladding colour choice will look on your home.
Specifications and Information
Our Cape Cod specifications includes cladding profiles, full range of colour options and trim measurements.Cape Cod Timber Cladding Spec